Kevin Hearne's book
Kevin Hearne's book
And because the horse's (?) face is priceless
And because the horse's (?) face is priceless

Book pictures! :D

Kevin Hearne's book is the first of a series that I've been meaning to start for awhile now.

As things are, maybe I'll be able to start it next year...

Mercedes Lackey book is part of a series that I have been following _more or less, The Five Hundred Kingdoms _ some are favourites, like the first, "The Fairy Godmother" or the one about Sleeping Beauty _can't remember its name now _ others were okay like "One Good Knight", and others were a little: ???? (the third of the series).

Then because I requested the third of Sharon Lee's book I thought it probably made some sense, to you know, read the first two o.O

On the positives, I think I may have found a favourite new series: because let's face it, I still don't have enough of them! lol

On the negatives: MORE SERIES TO FOLLOW!

Carla M. Soares book has been getting a lot of positive comments _ okay, mostly by Portuguese people, because its actually written in my own language and I don't think there's any translation to English _ so I have big expectations for it, mainly because with the exception of Portuguese classics, I normally don't read Portuguese contemporary books .since they tend to get on my nerves with their: "we are sad, and bleak, and deep...and literary, and you'll have no pleasure while reading us, because WE ARE THAT GOOD."

As a side-note, I only bought it because it was half the price...also the writer who is on Gr's _ a teacher _ seems actually like a nice person.

p.s. Yes, I am a book snob when it comes to Portuguese literature. :/