Reading wise..

February sucked!

This was not a good reading month. Only three books were good enough to be memorable . And the rest of them were basically a waste of my time :/

My favourite read was a novella by Courtney Summers:

Please Remain Calm - Courtney Summers 4.5 Stars

Genevieve Valentine A Novel The Girls at the Kingfisher Club (Hardback) - Common - by Genevieve ValentineBlack Magic Sanction - Kim Harrison (4 Stars each and I still haven't written the review for the first bk)

Death Sworn - Leah Cypess (3.5 Stars YA/Fantasy)

Nightbird - Alice Hoffman (3 stars middle grade/magical realism)

The Viscount's Christmas Temptation: Dukes of War #0.5 - Erica Ridley (2.5 starts /novella/ historical romance)

The Very Best of Kate Elliott - Kate Elliott Then Came You (Gamblers, #1) - Lisa Kleypas Dead Heat - Patricia Briggs (2 stars)

The Turnip Princess and Other Newly Discovered Fairy Tales (Penguin Classics) - Franz Xaver von Schonwerth, Erika Eichenseer, Engelbert Suss, Maria Tatar Death Marked (Death Sworn) - Leah Cypess (1.5 stars)

Eleven books read

Books added to my TBR list /pile: 21

Truth Within Dreams Plaster City The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie (MacKenzies & McBrides, #1) Sacrificed (The Last Oracle, #1) Starflight The Epic Adventures of Lydia Bennet: A Novel Refining Felicity: A Novel of Regency England - Being the First Volume of The School for Manners: 1 (The School of Manners)

Dreaming of You Where Dreams Begin The Boy with the Tiger’s Heart Dust to Dust (A Broken Fairy Tale, #1) Pale Demon (The Hollows, #9) The Lie Tree Red

Reluctantly Charmed Six-Gun Snow White Useless Wings (Tin Star, #0.5) Cold Wind Dog with a Bone (Black Dog, #1) Spinning Starlight Sete Meses e Meio para Encontrar Namorado