Wishful thinking...

A list of all the books that I would like to read this month... and most likely won't, because my dog Hércules still isn't well. I keep taking him two days per week to the vet, and I am having the hardest time making him eat anything.

Yesterday I bought a can of humid food specific for Hepatic problems which he declined. Luckily he fancied another one of a different brand that the vet sold me (another vet. His vet doesn't sell those products ). Today I already got him two more cans. I also bought him some liver that the vet advised me on giving him... he didn't want it (grilled)  :/

He's really weak and losing his strength So I asked the vet if she couldn't give another dose of IV. She did, and she also gave him a shot of anti-inflammatory .

And now I am left hoping that he will bounce a little. Tomorrow I am to tell her how he's doing. We were supposed to wait a little longer to get another blood test done about his liver results, but the way things are going, he'll probably do it in the next couple of days.

It just breaks my heart to see him so prostrated without knowing what to do!

~ends whine fest~

Books!

Mechanica Made You Up Uprooted Entwined

Spelled The Gracekeepers Say Yes to the Marquess (Castles Ever After, #2) Into the Woods: Tales from the Hollows and Beyond (The Hollows, #10.1)

I have to at least try to read Mechanica since it's an arc, and its release date is in August... I think.