Next Reads

The Perilous Sea - Sherry Thomas The Immortal Heights (Elemental Trilogy) - Sherry Thomas The Winter Long - Seanan McGuire A Red-Rose Chain: An October Daye Novel - Seanan McGuire The Epic Adventures of Lydia Bennet: A Novel - Rachel Kiley, Kate Rorick Led Astray: The Best of Kelley Armstrong - Kelley Armstrong Towers Fall - Karina Sumner-Smith

The next couple of weeks are looking good when it comes to books, between new reads (the ones above) and some re-reads (the ones below):

The Burning Sky - Sherry Thomas Defiant: Towers Trilogy Book Two - Karina Sumner-Smith

Chimes at Midnight - Seanan McGuire

As you all know, the October Daye series is my favourite urban fantasy series, so I honestly don't know how I managed to hold of reading The Winter Long which was released last year. On the positives I can now devour two whole new books. :)

The Burning Sky by author Sherry Thomas was one of my favourite books when it was released _ hey, I even bought the hardback _ so I am also looking forward in finally picking the second one, so I can finally read the arc that I was given.

Karina Sumner-Smith series managed to create an amazing world in her début novel, Radiant ( I finally know how it feels to be a one woman fandom amongst my friends o_O). Although her second book may have suffered somewhat from second book syndrome _ although on a far lesser scale than some big names that I have been reading _ I truly have big expectations for the last one. In fact, I am counting on it to save the dystopia book genre for me in 2015 after the disastrous ending to Susan Ee's trilogy (don't worry no one dies, I just didn't like where it went.) and don't even get me started on Erin Bow's "The Scorpion Rules" and its goats.

Kate Rorick's continues writing in her P& P world. After having loved the first book _ The secret diaries of Lizzie Bennett_ I am now quite looking forward to reading Lydia's book.

The author managed an amazing thing: She made me like Lydia!

As for Kelley Armstrong book, well it is Kelley Armstrong :)

On another note, HELP! How do you make the covers on the post appear in that "slide" _you know? _ way?? -_-