The end.

Banishing the Dark  - Jenn Bennett

And here it is. The last book of the Arcadia Bell series....

"Banishing the Dark" picks up a few weeks after the "you know what happened" in the last pages of Binding The Shadows (book #3).

Feelings are running high, Cady's sociopath of a mother continues lurking on the horizon waiting for a chance to attack _long story ~go read the first book!~ _ and Cady is running out of ideas.

So what does she do?

Well, I could tell you, but then I would ruin the book for you!

So, no telling ;)

Let me just say that reading this was heartbreaking, awe inducing, funny _Jupe is in it, so, what did you expect? _ and completely addictive!

I like the fact that Cady isn't our average urban fantasy heroine.

She really tried to lead a normal life _ well as normal as one can have, being the owner of a bar that caters to earthbounds_ only when people didn't let her _ there was the sacrifice attempts and things of the sort _ did she have to come to terms with the other "aspect" of her life.

So I guess it was to expect, that this series wouldn't have a.. let's say "energizer bunny" duration.

You know the type that.. lasts and lasts, _okay..do you think that's in character with the characters?_ lasts _when will this series end?_, lasts _Okay I'm done with this *****!! *throws book in rage and promises never to touch the series again*

No one can accuse the Arcadia Bell series of that!

What you can say is, that it ended with a very positive bang, surfing the "biggest waves" of the urban fantasy world!

There's so many "quotable" quotes that I could place here to leave you all salivating, but I CAN'T, because this is an arc!

The characters are as great as ever.

I just love  the quirky demon family Cady got for herself. I love their interactions, and the way they are always there for one another!

I love Lon, even with his pirate moustache...and despite his old age!lol  ;)

Then there's Jupe who is the most cutest, infuriating, "hugable" teen ever created! I love him, even when he is being his usual big mouthed self!

Oh, and I can totally see him having his own series! ;) *wink*

Well, him and another member of the Butler family! That ending, lol

Definitely recommended for first reads, and re-reads, which is something I would love to do if I didn't have a pile of arcs to read!

So what are you waiting for in order to start this series?